selling your property in Bourne End
Andrew Milsom Bourne End5-9 The Parade
+ 44 (0) 1628 522666
At Andrew Milsom in Bourne End, we have an experienced and friendly team of valuers and negotiators ready to help you achieve the very best price for your property.
We offer free valuations and marketing advice with no obligation.
With our wealth of local knowledge and personal service, our marketing is tailored to the individual property and we have a strong reputation for client communication and regular feedback.
The Bourne End Office is connected to our local network of prominently located offices: together with extensive advertising in the local press and online, we will ensure your property details reach the widest possible market.
Looking to buy or rent in Bourne End? Please complete the Property Search form above, or click on Available Property.
- Bourne End is 30 miles west of London, on the banks of the River Thames between Marlow and Cookham.
- Excellent variety of shops, pubs & restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Schools for children of all ages with selective education at secondary school level.
- M40 & M4 motorways accessible nearby.
- Bus services to High Wycombe and Maidenhead.
- Branch railway station providing services to London Paddington via Maidenhead. Main line railway station at Beaconsfield serving London Marylebone.
- For more information on Bourne End, visitwww.bourneend.org.uk