selling your property in Marlow
Andrew Milsom Marlow35 High Street
+ 44 (0) 1628 890707
At Andrew Milsom in Marlow, we have an experienced and friendly team of valuers and negotiators ready to help you achieve the very best price for your property.
We offer free valuations and marketing advice with no obligation.
With our wealth of local knowledge and personal service, our marketing is tailored to the individual property and we have a strong reputation for client communication and regular feedback.
The Marlow Office is connected to our local network of prominently located offices: together with extensive advertising in the local press and online, we will ensure your property details reach the widest possible market.
Looking to buy or rent in Marlow? Please complete the Property Search form above, or click on Available Property.
- 30 miles west of London, Marlow is a picturesque Georgian town on the banks of the River Thames between Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead.
- Thriving High Street of first class restaurants, pubs and shops.
- Schools for children of all ages with selective education at secondary school level.
- M40 & M4 motorways accessible nearby.
- Bus services to Reading, High Wycombe and Henley-on-Thames.
- Branch railway station providing services to London Paddington via Maidenhead. Main line railway station at High Wycombe serving London Marylebone.
- For more information on Marlow, visit www.marlowtown.co.uk