- Particularly spacious chalet style detached family home offering flexible accommodation (annexe potential)
- Tree lined road and found within approximtely 100 metres of the River Thames and backing onto a riverside park
- Four bedrooms, bathroom and two shower rooms
- Separate annexe potential with Sitting room, Bedroom and Shower room.
- Attractively fitted kitchen and open plan conservatory/family room with air conditioning
- Gas heating to radiators and double glazing
- Attractive southerly facing gardens with feature raised decking area
- 60 foot wide 'In out' driveway and integral garage
Situated within approximately a hundred metres of the River Thames in a sought after tree lined road, a tastefully presented and much improved chalet style house which offers versatile accommodation (annexe potential) along with attractive southerly facing gardens which back onto riverside gardens. Attractive 80ft rear garden, entrance hall, bay fronted sitting room, attractively fitted kitchen, large open plan conservatory/breakfast room, study/bedroom five, piano/family room, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom, ground floor shower room, two first floor bedrooms one with ensuite shower room, gas heating to radiators, double glazing, integral garage, in/out gravel driveway, inspection recommended. EPC band D. Tel: 01628 531222.