19 Station Parade, Cookham, Berkshire SL6 9BR
+ 44 (0) 1628 531222
At Andrew Milsom in Cookham, we have an experienced and friendly team of valuers and negotiators ready to help you achieve the very best price for your property.
With our wealth of local knowledge and personal service, our marketing is tailored to the individual property and we have a strong reputation for client communication and regular feedback.
The Cookham Office is connected to our local network of prominently located offices. together with extensive advertising in the local press and online, we will ensure your property details reach the widest possible market.
Looking to buy or rent in Cookham? Please view our properties.
- Cookham is 30 miles west of London, on the banks of the River Thames between Marlow and Maidenhead.
- The area known as The Cookhams comprises three villages; picturesque Cookham Village on the banks of the River Thames, bustling Cookham Rise with shops catering for everyday needs and Cookham Dean, set a mile uphill amidst rolling countryside.
- Excellent variety of shops, pubs & restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Schools in the public and private sector for children up to 11 years.
- M40 & M4 motorways accessible nearby.
- Bus services to High Wycombe, Bourne End and Maidenhead.
- Branch railway station at Cookham Rise providing services to London Paddington via Maidenhead. Main line railway station at Beaconsfield serving London Marylebone.
- For more information on Cookham, visit www.cookham.com