35 London House, Oxford Road, Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3SX
+ 44 (0) 1494 482676
At Andrew Milsom in Stokenchurch, we have an experienced and friendly team of valuers and negotiators ready to help you achieve the very best price for your property.
With our wealth of local knowledge and personal service, our marketing is tailored to the individual property and we have a strong reputation for client communication and regular feedback.
The Stokenchurch Office is connected to our local network of prominently located offices, together with extensive advertising in the local press and online, we will ensure your property details reach the widest possible market.
Looking to buy or rent in Stokenchurch? Please complete the Property Search form above.
- Set high in The Chilterns, Stokenchurch is 35 miles west of London and 7 miles west of High Wycombe.
- Shops for day-to-day needs including a pharmacy, baker, general stores and Post Office. The village also has a hotel and several pubs.
- Infant and primary schools, with selective secondary schools in neighbouring towns.
- Thriving village community that boasts its own cricket team.
- Less than a mile from the M40 at Junction 5 with the M4 nearby.
- Bus services to London, High Wycombe and Oxford, and Express coaches serving all London Airports.
- Main line railway station at High Wycombe, serving London Marylebone.
- For more information on Stokenchurch, visit www.stokenchurch.org.uk