We have a wide range of properties of all sizes and styles available for let. As both an ARLA Propertymark registered and certified Safe Agent, Tenants can be assured that we comply with a code of conduct, have Client Money Protection in place and all aspects of a tenancy are dealt with in a fair and professional manner.
Overview of fees and deposits
The following must be received by Andrew Milsom Lettings in cleared funds before the start of the tenancy:
Pre Tenancy costs
- Tenancy Agreement Fee - £180 (including VAT)
Covers creation of all tenancy paperwork
- Referencing fee - £60 (including VAT)
Covers obtaining credit, income and landlords reference (per tenant)
- Guarantor fee - £60 (including VAT)
Covers guarantor reference & additional guarantor paperwork
- Company referencing fee - £120 (including VAT)
Covers obtaining company reference
Other tenancy costs
- A holding deposit of £200 for properties under £2000pcm and £500 for properties over £2000pcm to secure your chosen property. This holding deposit will form part of the main security deposit.
- A security deposit equal to 1.5x the monthly rent of the property.
- One months rent in advance.
- If applicable the tenant will be responsible for the inventory check out fee at the end of the tenancy, please ask us for more information as costs vary depending on the size of the property.
We advise all tenants to ensure they have contents insurance in place for the start of the tenancy.
To arrange an accompanied viewing with one of our experience lettings agents please contact us on:
01628 523310 for properties in Bourne End and the surrounding area.
01628 816590 for properties in Marlow and the surrounding area.
Please note that all properties are taken as seen and no alterations, additions or cleaning will be undertaken unless specifically agreed at the time of the offer.