- POPULAR 1930'S THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- CORNER POSITION
- TREMENDOUS SCOPE TO EXTEND AND IMPROVE SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSENTS
- PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR THREE CARS
- JUST OVER HALF A MILE FROM THE TOWN CENTRE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A mature extended 1930s semi-detached
family home with tremendous scope to extend and improve subject to the normal consents enjoying a
corner position just over half a mile from the
railway station and the town centre.
Private front garden, three bedrooms, bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room plus utility. Gas central heating. Garage and ample off street parking.