- Attractive period cottage set in the picturesque High Street
- Scope for updating and improvement
- Three first floor bedrooms and bathroom
- Sitting room and kitchen on the ground floor
- Gas heating to radiators
- Private area of garden to the rear
- No onward chain
Situated in the picturesque High Street and found within walking distance of the River Thames, an attractive older style mid terrace cottage offering scope for updating and further improvement. Private area of garden to the rear, three bedrooms, first floor bathroom, sitting room/dining room, kitchen, gas heating to radiators, no onward chain. EPC rating E. Tel: Cookham office 01628 531222.