- IMPOSING DETACHED PERIOD HOUSE
- PREVIOUSLY NURSING HOME WITH PLANNING TO CONVERT BACK TO RESIDENTIAL
- SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE
- CURRENTLY 14 BEDROOMS SEVERAL WITH ENSUITES, COMMUNAL RECEPTION ROOM, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- LAPSED PLANS TO CONVERT TO RESIDENTIAL INCLUDED 5 PRINCIPAL RECEPTION ROOMS, LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & 5/6 BEDROOM SUITES
- ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED GARDENS TO REAR, GATED ENTRANCE AND DRIVEWAY
Situated in a commanding position in the picturesque High Street, a unique opportunity to acquire an imposing early Victorian detached property which in recent years has been used as a nursing home and now benefits from planning permission to convert back to residential use as a substantial and characterful period home. with attractive enclosed gardens to rear and a gated entrance and driveway. The current accommodation as a nursing home is fourteen bedrooms with several ensuites, reception room, dining room and conservatory. Planning (now lapsed) to convert to residential included five principal reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room and 5/6 bedroom suites. EPC band E. Tel: Cookham office 01628 531222.