- GRADE TWO LISTED PERIOD COTTAGE
- TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- IMMACULATE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- FITTED BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- THREE BEDROOMS ONE WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DRESSING ROOM
- POPULAR THAMESIDE VILLAGE
- EASY M4 AND M40 ACCESS
A unique opportunity to purchase a fully modernised and beautifully presented 18th century period property - offering character living with modern convenience.
One of the few cottages ‘Tucked away’ from the Marlow Road this property offers the convenience of location with the quiet of village life.
The current owners have completed several significant improvements, which built upon a complete renovation, including:
• Total roof replacement, utilising traditional materials
• Installed efficient, clay-core, heating system throughout
• Re plastered internal walls in lime plaster to restore breathability to the property
• Installed fully built in walk in wardrobe to maximise storage space
• Received relevant consent for all works carried out and previous modernisations
Located just 15 minutes walk from Marlow high street and its Restuarant’s, shops & cafes. Bisham village offers an Olympic standard sports facility (2 minutes walk from the property) with tennis, squash courts and a gym with daily classes, a well-renowned Restuarant at the Bull Inn (3 minute walk from the property) and a family run farm shop and butchers (5 minutes walk from the property).
With the River Thames only 2 minutes from the property there are a wealth of activities and sports to be enjoyed, as well as a host of country walks in idyllic scenery to be explored.
Travel to surrounding areas is easy with direct access to the m40 and m4 via the a404, direct travel to London in under 30 minutes (10 minute drive to Maidenhead station which serves London Paddington with regular 16 minute fast services and direct Elizabeth line access) and London Heathrow only 25 minutes drive away.
Tel: Marlow office 01628 890707