Letting your existing property or investing in a property to let is always a big decision, at Andrew Milsom Lettings we are pleased to let properties in all areas of all sizes and styles. With our large database of prospective tenants we are confident we can find good quality tenants to suit each property and Landlord. As an agent registered with ARLA Propertymark and regulated by The Property Ombudsman, Landlords can be assured that we comply with a code of conduct, have Client Money Protection in place and all aspects of a tenancy are dealt with in a fair and professional manner.
We are committed to giving honest and professional advice regarding your property. Our 3 levels of service allow you to have as little or as much involvement with your tenancy as you wish.
All 3 levels of service include:
- Initial market appraisal.
- Advice on presentation.
- Arrangement of legal safety checks if required.
- Full marketing throughout all Andrew Milsom Branches.
- Full marketing on all internet portals.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Submission and reporting of references.
- Arranging of inventory where required.
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement and other documentation required.
- Collection of security deposit.
- Arrangements for future rental payments.
- Arranging for cleaning of house, carpets and ovens if required.
- Informing utility suppliers and council offices of incoming/outgoing Tenants.
Let Only Service
Providing experienced Landlords with fully credit searched and referenced Tenants, tenancy agreements and standing order mandates.
We recommend this service to experienced ‘professional’ Landlords who have the time, resources and experience to deal directly with Tenants on all issues that arise from letting including emergency callouts, faulty appliances, lost keys etc.
Our Rent Collection Service is designed for Landlords who would like some involvement in the letting of their property and who have the time, resources and trade contacts to manage the day to day maintenance themselves but do not want to deal with the rent collection or accounting.
This service includes:
- Monthly rent payments by BACS directly into your nominated account.
- Itemized monthly rent account statements.
- Holding of security deposit (please note that at the end of the tenancy it is the Landlord’s responsibility to agree with the outgoing tenant, any deductions to the deposit before it is returned).
- Arranging for a check out inventory/schedule of condition where required.
Our Full Management Service covers all aspects of the letting and management of your property and is tailored for Landlords who may live out of area, or do not wish to have any direct involvement with their Tenant.
In addition to the services provided under Rent Collection.
Full Management includes:
- All queries, correspondence and calls from Tenants come directly to us.
- Dealing with all maintenance issues (including supervising works and settlement of contractor invoices from rent collected).
- Organisation of yearly legal checks such as Landlord’s gas safety certificate.
- Quarterly inspections.
For a summary of our fees for landlords please click here.
If you would like full details of our services or advice regarding your property please don’t hesitate to contact one of our offices.
NB As members of ARLA Propertymark we must adhere to their conduct and membership rules.
To view a copy of ARLA Propertymark’s conduct and membership rules please click here.
To view a copy of our Client Money Protection Certificate please click here.
For our complaints procedure please click here.